A brief summery of D.B.Z. A brief summery of D.B.Z.

This brough a tear to my eye.

This is so funny. Your now a favourited artist! I would be surprised if this doesn't make todays top 5.

mr-shmu responds:

thanks man. I really love hearing that people like my work. Bit of an ego boost.

Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice

There are some sick fucks on newgrounds

This flash was above average and therefore I wouldn't usually write a review, as I usually only review crap submissions or really good submissions. The only reason I felt compelled to review is that the last reviewer sucks ass lol. The women in it were well drawn, but "hot"? No. Cartoons are not hot, or sexually arousing to any 'real' guy. And for the record they never will be. Have you ever heard of a girlfriend? Real Pussy, Actual Tits? Believe it or not girls exist out of cartoons and you need to get off your geeky nerd ass and get some. Now! That goes for any other hentai loving spaz that happens to read this. Oh, and you could have made the episode longer but this was some pretty well drawn and funny stuff. I agree the irish voice would suit pretty well for the sperm.

PR - Pico Day PR - Pico Day

No, Just No

Your best reviewer followed up with "I will masturbate to this often" - what more needs to be said. Not that I'm a homphobic but don't you think that Pico sucking a cock is just a tad innappropriate when it's a celebration of the technical side of the game when it first came out. This made it to the pico collection page? It has him in for 30% of it and the rest is dancing, poorly drawn cocks. I wish I could say 'improve it' but the idea's shit. It will always be shit. Dancing cocks that have been poorly animated in line-style 3D will never prove entertaining; except to that cartoon-wanker guy maybe. Please reply, it will be...intersting to say the least as to what pathetic excuse you have for this shit.

PureCarnage responds:

This is funny coming from a guy who's nick is Boner.

Popular! Popular!

Good Gameplay, Sound and Graphics

The format of the game is cool and well worked out, but not anything way new. The graphics could have been a bit better but the sound and the humour makes up for it.
Everyone's having a big fit about it, being a bad message and everything; but it's only a game. I think it kinda proves that being popular isn't everything. As long as people don't take the game seriously.
Besides, "popular" people aren't really that popular. I mean how many people actually like the "popular" ones? All the people they think are below them don't like them which leaves only themeselves to like each other. Not really that "popular" eh?

FlashFlower responds:

well.. not all popular people are bad.
there are many ways of beeing popular.
Like Mhatma Gandhi, he was popular and was a kind man. long live Mhatma Gandhi! kind of:P my game is more of a parody that a popular person have to be mean and stupid. I donĀ“t understand where I ave failed when everyone thinks i am trying to give out a message. Where is the message where a boy in a gay suit is popular and owns I robot army. I meen the story is just too dumb too be taken serously. anyway glad you liked the game:D

Pick It Up! (demo) Pick It Up! (demo)

Needs Finishing - Great Game So Far

It seems a little slow and though I understood it, it could use a instruction page. Fantastic idea, just needs more work. Thanks for releasing the demo. Keep it going!

Torture Bill Gates Torture Bill Gates

The Fact That He's Richer than me Makes it Easier

Damn I hate him and this game brings it out. I squirmed in my chair at the 'anal drilling' bit. You didn't even need to zoom out - the look on his face told it all. I love the fact that no matter what you do as long as you press 'back' he refreshs into a fresh victim!