Popular! Popular!

Good Gameplay, Sound and Graphics

The format of the game is cool and well worked out, but not anything way new. The graphics could have been a bit better but the sound and the humour makes up for it.
Everyone's having a big fit about it, being a bad message and everything; but it's only a game. I think it kinda proves that being popular isn't everything. As long as people don't take the game seriously.
Besides, "popular" people aren't really that popular. I mean how many people actually like the "popular" ones? All the people they think are below them don't like them which leaves only themeselves to like each other. Not really that "popular" eh?

FlashFlower responds:

well.. not all popular people are bad.
there are many ways of beeing popular.
Like Mhatma Gandhi, he was popular and was a kind man. long live Mhatma Gandhi! kind of:P my game is more of a parody that a popular person have to be mean and stupid. I donĀ“t understand where I ave failed when everyone thinks i am trying to give out a message. Where is the message where a boy in a gay suit is popular and owns I robot army. I meen the story is just too dumb too be taken serously. anyway glad you liked the game:D

Pick It Up! (demo) Pick It Up! (demo)

Needs Finishing - Great Game So Far

It seems a little slow and though I understood it, it could use a instruction page. Fantastic idea, just needs more work. Thanks for releasing the demo. Keep it going!

Torture Bill Gates Torture Bill Gates

The Fact That He's Richer than me Makes it Easier

Damn I hate him and this game brings it out. I squirmed in my chair at the 'anal drilling' bit. You didn't even need to zoom out - the look on his face told it all. I love the fact that no matter what you do as long as you press 'back' he refreshs into a fresh victim!