A brief summery of D.B.Z. A brief summery of D.B.Z.

This brough a tear to my eye.

This is so funny. Your now a favourited artist! I would be surprised if this doesn't make todays top 5.

mr-shmu responds:

thanks man. I really love hearing that people like my work. Bit of an ego boost.

Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice

There are some sick fucks on newgrounds

This flash was above average and therefore I wouldn't usually write a review, as I usually only review crap submissions or really good submissions. The only reason I felt compelled to review is that the last reviewer sucks ass lol. The women in it were well drawn, but "hot"? No. Cartoons are not hot, or sexually arousing to any 'real' guy. And for the record they never will be. Have you ever heard of a girlfriend? Real Pussy, Actual Tits? Believe it or not girls exist out of cartoons and you need to get off your geeky nerd ass and get some. Now! That goes for any other hentai loving spaz that happens to read this. Oh, and you could have made the episode longer but this was some pretty well drawn and funny stuff. I agree the irish voice would suit pretty well for the sperm.

PR - Pico Day PR - Pico Day

No, Just No

Your best reviewer followed up with "I will masturbate to this often" - what more needs to be said. Not that I'm a homphobic but don't you think that Pico sucking a cock is just a tad innappropriate when it's a celebration of the technical side of the game when it first came out. This made it to the pico collection page? It has him in for 30% of it and the rest is dancing, poorly drawn cocks. I wish I could say 'improve it' but the idea's shit. It will always be shit. Dancing cocks that have been poorly animated in line-style 3D will never prove entertaining; except to that cartoon-wanker guy maybe. Please reply, it will be...intersting to say the least as to what pathetic excuse you have for this shit.

PureCarnage responds:

This is funny coming from a guy who's nick is Boner.

Banana Heist Banana Heist

Not Bad But Not Good

The graphics were very good and suit this type of film. Sound is desperatly needed! Speech would help me understand what is actually happening, but at the very least a pumped up music track with some sound effects could do the trick. Keep trying.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Nice Submission, David

This is David Firth. Everyone knows that David Firth Is Jerry. It is obvious. He probably just drew with his other hand lol. They both say wilkins, and just because David Firth is part of the NG crew that this gets frontpage. How else would something with a score of 2.5 get that far? How many people do you think would put a seperate section on your website for? I have lots of other evidence/points but are far too lazy to list them. Oh, and by the way I love you David. :)

WHY WHY

A Really cool idea!

I think this started out pretty rubbish and I had my finger ready to blam, but when the music kicked up and it all began it became a pretty cool cartoon. I think the frame-by-frame animation is really smooth but when it's filling in you've missed a few spots where the black comes through. I think you could've used some situations we can relate to (like a bomb being dropped and the word why coming in) as not many of us can think to a time when our boards attacked us then ran off. Other than that a nice little, well-worked flash. I give you my own personal HOOZAH!

G-F-D responds:

lmao... yea the begining is pretty lame, takes over 10 seconds to finish..
thx for the review!! and thx for the HOOZAH.lol

noob tutorial 2.0.0.0.1.0 noob tutorial 2.0.0.0.1.0

Fantastic bit of work

I love the idea of how you've set out the tutorial actually in flash. I haven't seen that anyhwere else. The sound at the begining isn't brill and you could use some background music. You also need a menu at the bottom so you can skip to the bits you need. This was a well made flash with lots of obvious effort. 4 stars!

duhhh33 responds:

Chrono Who #7 Chrono Who #7

WTF?

What was with the sound at the end. And that had way too many fucks for an 'appropriate to all audiences' rating. It had no point. I hope the other six episodes got blammed. Nice preloader.

You'll never know You'll never know

WOW

you managed to pretty much wrap up love (and life in general) in one movie. lol. you've got a nice story there and I like how it was developed. Great work!

ForestXion responds:

thanks.
you people making my day =p

Animation Tutorial 4 FX Animation Tutorial 4 FX

Brill Tutorial - Learnt Loads!

One of the best tutorials out there. I agree with the previous reviewer - the in-built flash help is terible. I checked your website for those 'example flas' but I couldn't find them. Where are they? Also I don't have a clue on how to make objects eg. drawings transparent in flash. Please reply.